- Solicit input from the membership at large in regard in interests and educational needs that can or should be met at the annual ASPN meeting.
- Develop the topic symposia and workshops for the annual ASPN meeting.
- Recruit speakers and moderators for the topic symposia and workshops for the annual ASPN meeting.
- Evaluate the reviews of the previous meeting to guide development of future programs.
- Work with alliance organizations, IPHA, ASN, NKF to optimize and integrate the educational scope of the program and meeting the needs of the membership at large.
- The Program Committee shall consist of 3 Council appointed Chairs (1 Chair & 2 Co-Chairs) not on Council, a Council Liaison and volunteer members. Chairs will serve 3 year staggered terms. Terms may be renewable at the discretion of the Council.